Friday, September 23, 2011

Riddle 09


I woke to the sound of loud beeping. I automatically hit the snooze button, despite this being the first time in months I had even used an alarm. I looked over at my temporary sleeping partner to find her in the middle of waking up. I noticed that her state of dress was... actually she had all of her clothes on, odd. Cheri was in mid stretch when glanced at me, and froze. She remained that way for a good 15 seconds, a blush that could make a tomato commit murder in jealousy on her face. Just as I was about to move to see if she was alright, she turned away at a superhuman speed.

"L-look down..."



I did as she suggested and too my horror I saw that was, for lack of a better description, completely
naked. Apparently instead of wriggling out of her clothes, she... stripped... me... I turned around and
covered myself up with a nearby sheet.

"That never happened"

"No. It did. And I will hold this over you for the rest your life, slave."
"Whatever, I've dealt with worse."

Grumbling came from the sleeping bag nearby, and I quickly scrambled to get my clothes ready.

While I found my shirt and pants, I couldn't find my boxers. Thinking fast I jump over to my backpack
and pulled out my spare clothes. After slipping them on I turned around to see Nazo rising from his
sleeping bag zombie style. He looked over at us with a raised eyebrow on his face.

"I'm going to get something to eat now, if you don't mind."

Our heads shook furiously in unison. After Nazo had left I walked back over to the bed.

"Do you... know where the rest of my clothes are?"

"No..."

She didn't turn around to look at me, and I noticed that she was subtly trying to protect the pillow from
my gaze. I, quick as lightening or course, reached under the pillow and pulled out...

"Why the hell are my boxers under your pillow?"

Cheri averted her eyes from my visage. A mumbled 'I don't know' could be heard from her lips. When
she looked up at me with pleading eyes she asked.

"Could we please completely forget about it?"

I pretended to think about it.

"I solemnly swear that I will never bring this ever again, master."

A small smile appeared on her lips. She motioned for me to turn around and I acquiesced. The rustling of
clothes was heard for a bit. Once that was done I felt the boxers being jerked from my hand. As I
rapidly spun on my heel only to have a object hit me in the face, the surprise causing me to fall onto the
bed. I heard Cheri walk out the door quickly. When I grabbed the object in front of me I noticed how
soft it felt. Once I moved it to my face I got a good look at it. There was a loud thud as my now barely
conscious body hit the floor. In my hand there was a pair of yellow panties, still quite warm from when
Cheri had taken them off moments ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment