Friday, September 9, 2011

Author's Note

After nearly two months of writing nothing but Finite Life, many things have happened. I wrote my second over 15,000 story. I started PenSoulFingers. And other things. But now, it is time for a break. I will undoubtedly return someday to Finite Life. But chapter seven was a legitimate stopping point, and continuing without complete love and devotion to this story. I know that this isn't a very professional thing to do, but in all honesty, I do not care. I wrote this story for myself, and the fact that anyone else would read and like this story is completely baffling and extremely pleasing. Alas, this story has not turned out as I would have liked; however, my child is my child, and I will never completely ignore this story. And because I do love this story, I will never stop updating it, but it might not be as on schedule as it previous was. New children are being born, and they need love as well.

Thank you for bothering to read this, or any of The Finite Life of a Dating Sim Heroine. I cannot express my gratitude in any way whatsoever, but to say this. There is nothing more  fulfilling in the world than exploring the infinite possibilities of a finite life.

No comments:

Post a Comment